Friday, December 7, 2012

Cancer, and Us


  Hello Again,

   As many of you already know cancer is a disease that effects millions of people each year. Cancer is a disease that effects the cells during meiosis, or cell division. It has and continues to make some sort of impact on everyone's lives. Everyone knows someone that has passed away or been effected by cancer. I lost my own father to cancer when I was an infant. The idea that I am trying to get across here is that blatantly, cancer is a problem. It is a problem worldwide, a problem in every community, and a problem in every social class. Cancer doesn't care if you have a family that loves you, or someone that depends on you. In a way, cancer is winning. I am fully aware that there are loads of experiment's and tests, and research occurring to find a cure, but there must be something more we can do. I feel that the cure lies within the young. The young are the world leaders, the doctors, the scientists, and inevitably the victims of the future. I feel that if there was more education about cancer that young student's could, in a way, get a "head start" on the research of tomorrow. Anyway, that is just my thought. I encourage you to at least put some thought into how you feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment